6.21.2006

The World Cup Will Do This to You...

Steve: it's on
and fuck ghana
Sent at 11:35 PM on Wednesday
me: in a couple hours
until then...they're in no need of fucking, i'm sure
that's their main export isn't it?
Steve: i'm trying to get you pumped
me: I've got three women from Ghana under my desk right now for that
Steve: i expected no less
Sent at 11:41 PM on Wednesday
me: Those Italians are gonna choke, though
you know it
Like a Fiat on a hill
Steve: all we have to do is win by 5
easy
me: if we win and the Czechs lose, we're in, no?
Steve: yeah, but if win by 5 we don't have to rely on the italians
we win, that is
me: thanks, Dr. Tanner
Steve: i try to keep you informed
me: but the italians still have to try, because if they tie, and the Ghananananas beat us, then by goals, the Ghaneseians and the Czechs are in, no?
Steve: I think if we don't beat ghana it doesn't matter, we're out
me: No...we must beat the Ghanarians
Steve: if we somehow tie someone in points and goal differential though, it's decided by lots
how lame is that shit
me: lots?
makes me long for real football
Steve: yeah, we don't pull that shit here
i say settle it with a good old fashioned cage match
me: with nuclear weapons
ooooops! sorry Ghana.....
Steve: we win the only games that matter....war
me: and Iron Chef
Steve: yes, of course
Sent at 11:48 PM on Wed

No comments: