11.26.2007

Christmas Wishlist Vol. 1

Merry reader(s),

Now that Thanksgiving has passed and we draw nearer to Christmas every hour, I am going to try and keep you up to date with what I want under my tree.

-Sean Taylor in full health. Not "playing shape" but full health. Godspeed.

-Any appendage from whomever it is that shot Taylor. What? Better that I get to them than he does. 

-A muzzled Sufjan Stevens. Shut. Up. 

Actually, I would like Sean to deliver the head of Sufjan to my home, finding out later that ST's father, the local police chief, cleared him of all the charges related to the removal of Mr. Stevens' dome, as he was the shooter all along.

Yule!!!!

Seriously, I really like Sean Taylor, and he's gotten a bad rap his whole career (even The Post is bringing up "past discipline problems" in their story) and I wish him a speedy recovery and a Merry Christmas.