9.01.2005

WookieMania Fall Lineup

Come Fall, this wookie takes only one greatest professional sports team of all time seriously: The Washington Redskins.

Last year, the lair was outfitted with the great and mighty will-destroyer that is The Dish. This, in conjunction with the stalwart efforts of my BFF TiVo, allowed me to watch nothing but football all day Sunday. This meant watching other games during the commercials of the 'Skins game and being able to go back to it whenever I wanted knowing that if I waited a little longer I could rewind back to where the commercials ending and then fast forward through the next commercial break, and......whoa........dizzy.......

This is why I do not have The Dish anymore and I have sent TiVo to a far away land called "Arlington". However, I will need to watch the games somewhere, and seeing as none of my co-wookies like me ripping up their furniture, I will be heading to local eateries and giving them the WookieMania-over.

This will mean brunch for 1:00PM games, lunch / dinner for 4:00PM games, and dinner for Sunday or Monday night matchups. I will try and keep the schedule updated, as I can always use company. And someone to stick a spoon down my throat about, oh, let's hope...6 times this year.

No comments: