6.10.2005

Conflict of Interest

  1. I hate major-label movie soundtrack remakes of old songs that were good and now might as well have be featured in used car commercials.
  2. I hate every product of the teen pop diva era, especially now that people are sick of their auto-tuned Swedish electronic drivel and they can do what they've wanted to do all along: Be truck-stop strippers.
  3. I hate fake breasts. Seriously. I hate the stretched skin in between them. I hate the clear distinction between them and all other matter around them. I hate how they turn the breasts into two completely separate entities, when it the togetherness of the two that truly give them their power (yeah, I'm looking at you, Johnny-Boy...)

Taking all of the above into account, I should hate this brand new video from the upcoming Dukes of Hazard movie. (Thanks, Super.)

I don't.

Have a good weekend.

Mine will be spent reconciling my values with who I really am.

No comments: