6.01.2005

Wedding Brunch - Sort Of

NOTE: Although he denies it, Father of King of All Wookies was overheard at a certain wedding reception last weekend mentioning this site, by name, to a guest. Thusly I can not go into great detail on the ceremony or anything following it. I know - you can't let your parents run your life. But, come on...Do you have any idea how long it took me to become Dr. Chewbakka?!? (If you really want to know, ask the dude I live with. He's 30 and his parents are still paying for him to go to grad school.) I also run the risk of getting nothing for Christmas for the rest of my life.

So, to that end, I will simply post a picture of the one-man-band wedding singer whose rendition of "Old Time Rock and Roll" made my suit vomit.

Except he was wearing a tux.

No comments: