6.07.2005

Ladies and Gentlemen (Waiting At the Beer Tent), We Are Cannonball Coming!!!!

Yes, wooksters and wookettes - Cannonball Coming - the greatest band ever to be named after a Caddyshack reference, will be playing on the sidestage at Nissan Pavilion at Stone Ridge on July 30th in support of Widespread Panic.

Now - let me be very clear here: I have, in the past, been known to say not terribly nice things about bands. I'm not saying that Panic was ever one of them, but just to be clear: From this day forward, I confidently pronounce that Widespread is the only truly great band out on the road today, and that we will rock our little hearts out to all of the people who are way early getting in to the show and are going to get a quick piss in before the show starts.

Cannonball Coming is back (again) and is going to rock so hard that, well, let's just say I'd recommend two pairs of socks and some tightly-tied shoes.

Check back for updates, kiddies.

No comments: